Flashlight Easter Egg Hunts and Movie in the Park in Round Rock, Texas
The Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department presents the annual Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt and Movies in the Park featuring a family movie in Old Settlers Park near the end of March or beginning of April.
Three Egg Hunt Options
Please arrive at the Lake View Pavilion and Festival area in Old Settlers Park 30 minutes before your hunt time to check in. Based on set age categories, Parents may choose which hunt they wish their Flashlight Egg Hunter to participate in, you know your child best; please choose the hunt most appropriate for them.
Twilight Egg Hunt. Ages 0-4 years. Not quite as dark for our youngest hunters. Only one parent will be allowed in the hunt ring to assist, Parent must stay with hunter at all times.
Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt. Ages 5 years and older. One parent will be allowed in the hunt ring to assist. Recommended for our younger hunters. Parent must stay with hunter at all times.
Flashlight Children Only Hunt. No parents allowed in the hunt ring. Recommended for our older hunters.
Movie in the Park Free for the entire family and begins after the egg hunts.
Tickets are pre-sale only and sell out quickly. No onsite or event day registration. Register online at http://roundrockrecreation.com/
Wristband Pick up
You may pick up your flashlight egg hunt wristband at Clay Madsen Recreation Center. Wristbands can also be picked up on event day at the Lakeview Pavilion starting at 6 p.m. When picking up your wrist bands, please bring your receipt.
- Arrive early to ensure you attend your scheduled hunt time. Reserve enough time for traffic and parking. If you miss your scheduled hunt time, we cannot allow you to hunt at another time.
- Please bring your own flashlight and basket to collect all of the goodies.
- Please help us in hosting a safe event, only one parent per registered child allowed in the hunt ring. All other family members need to wait outside the hunt ring.
- No strollers, wagons, push carts/toys or buggies allowed in the hunt ring. You will be able to park them alongside the hunt ring area.
- Do not leave valuables as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please be aware, it is dark in the park at night time. The hunt ring is fenced in, however if you feel your child may get scared, please sign them up for the most appropriate hunt.
- Parents and Guardians please remember this is a hunt for the children and youth to enjoy. Not a competition for you, encourage safety and fair play.
- Please leave the family pet at home.