Date(s) - 04/21/2017
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
This game is between the Round Rock Express and the Omaha Stormchasers. The game starts with the first pitch at 7:05 pm, but we recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes early to park, find your seats, get a snack, and listen to the National Anthem.
On April 20, It’s Thirsty Thursday – discounted beer and $1 soda fountain drinks. On April 21, it’s 90’s Night – come dressed as your favorite 90’s singer or actor and listen to 90’s music. It’s also Friday night Fireworks.
To purchase tickets for this game visit: http://www.milb.com/tickets/singlegame.jsp?sid=t102
The Round Rock Express is the Triple-A Pacific Coast League Affiliate of the Texas Rangers. The team is owned in part by baseball legend Nolan Ryan.
The pageantry of the games and the facilities at the Dell Diamond are a great amount fun for all members of the family. For about the same price as a movie ticket, you get a much closer look at the baseball players than you ever can at a major league game. There’s a wide variety of delicious food and beverages available. The Fun Zone offers bouncing, rock wall climbing, basketball hoops, and a playground for the kids. There are often special events, promotions, and even convention expos that create special opportunities.
Tips for Better Game Experiences
- Arrive early. At least 30 minutes before the official starting time. You’ll need time to park, find your seats, get a snack, and listen to the National Anthem. There are often special give-aways on a first-come basis.
- Consider attending one of the Fireworks games, they’re usually more exciting! Every Friday game plus special holidays like the Fourth of July. There’s a Special Fireworks Plan for tickets to every fireworks game. It lets you choose your seats in advance without buying the whole season.
- Look for promotions like Thirsty Thursdays and Dollar Hotdogs.
- Save some money with the Family Plan and the Flex Plan.
- If you have children, there’s no better value than the Express Kids Club. Clothing and tickets are included!
- Birthday parties are also a lot of fun, and there are also corporate events and group outings.