St. John Vianney Catholic Parish in Round Rock, TX was founded in September of 1997. Our pastor is Fr. Edwin Kagoo, and our deacons are Deacon Frank McCormick and Deacon Gene Saienga. “The priest continues the work of redemption on earth. . . . If we really understood the priest on earth, we would die not of fright but of love. . . . The Priesthood is the love of the heart of Jesus.” –St. John VianneyRead More
Catholic Churches in Round Rock, Texas.
St. Williams Catholic Church
St. William Catholic Church is located in Round Rock, Texas near the Brushy Creeek that was part of the Chisholm Trail. To protect pioneers from Indian raids, some forts were established along Brushy Creek as early as 1635. The first community to be established in the area soon became known as Brushy. When the area attempted to get a post office, the US Postmaster General would not approve the name because it had already been assigned to another village in East Texas. In 1854 the local postmaster selected the name of Round Rock because of the well- known stone which marked a safe crossing over Brushy Creek.Read More