DiscoverRoundRock.com is a service of IPG Search Marketing, a small business search engine marketing company based here in Round Rock, Texas. We have extensive experience helping small business owners get front page search results in Google, Yahoo, Bing and the other minor search engines.
Through DiscoverRoundRock.com we are offering several services that can help your company get to the top of the search engines.
Business Directory Profiles
The primary method is to have a business profile here at DiscoverRoundRock.com. Each business profile is optimized for top search results here in the Round Rock area. Our objective is for the DiscoverRoundRock.com directory to be on the first page of Google for every conceivable local search!
Every business profile can include the following:
- Your logo or picture of your storefront
- Your company name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your email address
- Your hours of operation
- The payments you accept
- A list of Associations, Certifications and Professional Endorsements
- A link to your website (very good for SEO purposes)
- Links to your social media profiles at Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- A complete description of your products and services, and
- A map to your location
Here are a couple of sample profiles so you can see what to expect:
Once Upon A Child
Submit your business profile today!
News Release Submissions
News releases are a very effective way to promote your business on the internet. A well optimized news release can be picked up by the major news sites and propagated throughout the web. Each news release added to DiscoverRoundRock.com is also optimized for local search and can include multiple links to your own website as well as links to your business profile here at DiscoverRoundRock.com, which helps them both rank higher in the search engines.
What should you share in a news release?
Really, anything that is genuinely newsworthy and would benefit your local target market.
Here are a few ideas to get you going.
- Have you opened a new office or moved to new office space to accommodate growth in your company?
- Have you hired new staff?
- Have you joined the local chamber or other organization?
- Are you participating in or sponsoring an upcoming community event or festival?
- Do you have a new product or service coming out soon?
- Has your company received an award or recognition?
- Have you received an award or recognition?
- Has one of your employees received an award or recognition?
There are probably 1000 other ideas for creating news releases, so put your thinking cap on and come up with something good to share with the community.
Submit your news release today.
Marketplace ads are an effective way to promote available jobs at your company or to advertise space you have available for rent. Each Marketplace Ad will have a link to your business profile so that visitors can get more information about your company. Yep, this is good for SEO also, and Marketplace ads run for 30 days at a time.
Submit Your Marketplace Ad today.